How to Become a Member Club
Welcome to The Golf Association of Michigan. Whether you wish to sign up as a public, private, or club without real estate, becoming a member is as easy as 1,2,3!
1. Fill out the proper GAM Club Membership Application.
2. Make plans to become an active, informed member of the GAM.
- Appoint a member of the club to be the GAM Club Representative. The GAM Club Rep is the vital link between the GAM and the club, and can be used to promote and educate members on what is new and exciting with the GAM.
- Appoint a member to be the Handicap Chairperson. This person can assist with answering your member's questions regarding the USGA Handicap System and also help with handicap reports, etc.
3. For private and public clubs needing to be rated or re-rated
- Please fill out the Course Rating Application Form.
- A member of the GAM Course Rating staff will contact the club soon after receipt to begin the process of rating the course.