GAM High School Teams Get FREE GAM Golf Card Memberships
The Golf Association of Michigan is excited to offer free GAM Golf Memberships for all high school golfers (who are 17 and under at the start of the year) in the state of Michigan. In order to sign up, high school coaches must input all of their players contact information so that they will receive all of their GAM Golf Card Membership benefits (Home address, birthdate, e-mail address, and cell phone numbers). The Head Golf Coach from every high school golf team will also be awarded a free GAM Golf Card Membership, the coach must also input all of their contact information into the GAM’s database so that you too will receive all of your member benefits.
These memberships will provide many benefits to both the players and coach. Including:
- Official GAM/USGA Handicap Index
- Ability to track team and individual performance across a season
- Swing and Save discounts at 200 + Michigan courses when you show your GAM Golf Card
- Annual subscription to Golf Digest or Golf World
- Ability to compete in our Junior Championships
- Ability to for the golf coaches to play in one day events, GAM Golf Days
- Ability to book tee times on our website by clicking “Exclusive Tee Time”
The GAM hopes that golf coaches will take advantage of this great opportunity. If you have any questions about this new program please call the GAM office at (248) 478-9242 ext. 123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Parental Consent Form
Youth on Course