IGN / Link Your Out-of-State Handicap Records to GAM


Through the International Golf Network, golfers can link their handicap records from two different states and eliminate the need for double posting. GAM members who also keep a handicap index in Florida, Texas, Arizona or any other state can have the two accounts linked so that what is posted to GAM will go to the out-of-state account and vice versa. To get linked through the IGN, contact the GAM handicap department at handicap@gam.org . Be sure to include your name, the state association to which you belong outside of GAM, and your handicap ID number from out-of-state (GHIN number, GolfNet network number, etc.).

This site has been optimized for use with the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Using unsupported browsers or browser versions, or disabling browser features, such as Javascript or cookies, may reduce site functionality or performance.